January 24, 2015

Style Sunday: Down 1 Pant Size!

 



Today was a very exciting day for me, I was able to poll on a pair of size 12 jeans, and they buttoned!!! I have to say having small victories like these makes this weight loss journey much more bearable. Anyhow enough about that lets get on to what I'm wearing, this is a basic Calvin Klein White V-Neck Top, with a pair of Calvin Klein Merlot Skinny Jeans. I then have a pair of Beige Flats from Ross, I love these flats they were super cheap ($7), and they have the prettiest jeweled bow. 
For Jewelry I am wearing my BCBG Earrings, my Haskell Bracelet, and my Tiffany Charm Bracelet.

Makeup:
Sei Bella Bow Pencil

If you would like to see my Style Sunday video you can find it here, please don't mind the crazy birds in the background, I unfortunately cannot control them. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig