June 1, 2016

My Current Foundation Routine


Recently I have received a lot of questions about the products I use for my foundation, so I thought I would do a video taking you guys through step by step, on each product I use and how I use it!









I start by priming my face, then I use the setting spray, this stuff will really keep your makeup in place all day, but you need to use it on bare skin and then after doing your makeup!
Then I use the Double Wear Foundation mixed with 1-2 drops of the oil, and I start by stippling this on my face,  then I move to wiping and buffing.
Then I conceal under my eyes, the sides of my nose, the forehead, and my cupids bow.
Using the powder only under my eyes I set the concealer.
Then I use the Jaclyn Hill Palette to contour, blush, and highlight.

You can see the full Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog here....

                      
                      
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig