April 25, 2016

My Meals Monday | Date Day

As you guys know last weeks My Meals Monday Date Night was a total fail, as we decided not to go out, so here is the promised Date My Meals Monday!

Breakfast:
I started off with my usual breakfast, oatmeal with raisins, and banana, and then a coffee and water.


Lunch:
Our movie started at 3pm so we went to lunch first since we were both hungry and din't want to wait for dinner, so we went to Bubba Gump Shrimp, and started off with a cocktail, which I didn't get a picture of but did include in the video, and hush puppies, hush puppies are so amazing it's basically fish and shrimp and corn all mixed together breaded and deep-fried, who wouldn't love that? Also how cute is the presentation, I love how they use the newspaper print for there baskets.


My entree was the cajun mahi mahi and shrimp, it was served over mashed potatoes and with a bourbon sauce, it was simply delicious and I ate every last bite!


Snack:
We then headed off to the movies, we saw Criminal, which was a little disappointing to me, but I got Popcorn, Edamame, and a Coke Zero, I'm not sure if Edamame at the movie theater is a Hawaii thing, or if they do it everywhere, but it is such a yummy snack and so much healthier than popcorn, so if yours doesn't serve it, take your own!


Dinner:
Because we were so full from lunch and the movies we didn't even think about eating until almost 8:30pm so I just made a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel with some chicken wings. 


Dessert:
Being that it was date night we had to have dessert, so I got this chocolate mousse cake, it was so good and creamy, and the strawberry mixed with the chocolate was so good!


I then ended the evening with my usual Peppermint and Licorice tea from TeaPigs, it is my fav tea ever and would really recommend it!

Thats everything I ate today, what did you eat?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looked like you had so much fun, I love your my meals Monday posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig