July 7, 2016

My Mac Lipstick Collection


When I very first started getting into makeup, I was about 15 years old and I was at my best friends house, and her older sister, who was absolutely gorgeous would spend the weekends trying different makeup looks on us to see if she wanted to wear it. All the products she had were Mac Cosmetics, and it was paid for through her after school job at Burger King, since then I have been obsessed with makeup and Mac Cosmetics, so I thought I would share my current lipstick collection with you.


Left-Right
To Catch A Sailor
Viva Glam V
Chatter Box:
Is from Mac's Amplified collection, it is a bright pink shade with a really pretty hint of glitz/shine through it.

Is from Mac's Cremesheen collection, it is a very peachy-nude that looks amazing on more tanned skin tones, but is also perfect for layering over the top of other lipsticks.

Is from Mac's Matte collection, it is very bright and pink with a hint of violet running through. Even though this is a matte, it's not dry and you're not constantly topping it up.

Is also from the Cremesheen collection, it is very similar in shade to Japanese Maple, I would say the only difference it there seems to be a bit more of the peach tone to it.

To Catch A Sailor:
 Is from the Frost collection, it is a gold-nude shade, there is most definitely 
a lot of frost/shimmer to this shade, but it is also perfect for layering!

Viva Glam V:
Is from the Lustre collection, this is a pinky-browny shade with you guessed it a whole lot of lustre ;) this shade actually holds a special place in my heart as it was my very first Mac purchase ever and it has had to be replaced quite a few times, sadly it has been discontinued:(

Is also from the Cremesheen collection, it is a bright in your face hot pink, it's not sparkly but being from the Cremesheen collection there is a lot of shine that comes from it.

Is also from the Cremesheen collection, and is a bit more reddish-pink, it is my ride or die all time favorite Mac lipstick, I would say I have gone through 4-5 of these and still love it. If your ever wondering what shade I'm wearing, it is almost 90% of the time Fan Fare.

Is also from the Lustre collection, this is a bit of a reddish-brown color and is perfect on days that you want a red lip, without being full on hollywood red.

That is my entire Mac Lipstick collection, to some it may seem small, to others it may seem huge, to me it's perfect, I love the variety of shades as well as the ability to customize with the use of 2-3 shades.

What was the first beauty brand you well in love with?



                                       
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The color of Capricious and Japanese Maple look kinda different in the skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about purchasing Capricious, but doesn't look as I envisioned on the skin. Thanks, this was really helpful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm considering purchasing my first mac lipstick, your descriptions were really helpful ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you worn them? do they get patchy quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the viva glam v

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mac lipstick now I got my first one for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review, I was thinking about getting a mac lipstick (came from the giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Chatterbox and I adore it! Have to swatch Fan Fare soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig