July 11, 2016

My Meals Monday | It's Hot!


For breakfast this morning I was trying to stick with my 21 Day Fix, so I had my purple tub of fruit which had strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. I also had a small slice of rye toast with a bit of earth balance and jam, as well as two 6 minute eggs. Also just a quick side note, this is a salad plate so it looks like a lot of food but it's just a small plate...moving on now...


Due to use having breakfast at around 11:30 we had lunch/dinner at around 4:30, this is from a new place in town called BYOBowl, it is a starch free stir fry and does fit within my 21 Day Fix, it's basically just a whole lot of veg with some Ahi and Shrimp, it is my favorite place to eat right now, I also had a Mango Lemonade, they literally make this right in front of you with an old fashioned juice squeeze handle.


And then I fell prey to YogurtLand but all I can say about this is the heat made me do it ;) This is the new Super Mario flavors with a bit of crushed peanut butter cup on top, also I ate less than half, the rest is sitting in my freezer as I write this.


Finally I wanted a tea so I had my TeaPigs Peppermint and Licorice, I did however leave it on the counter for about 45 minutes so it was cold by the time I drank it, but it was still amazing.

I know my meals today were very random and I didn't eat as often as the 21 Day Fix demands, but when it's hot out, I tend to loose my appetite, and so I just really went with what I felt like.
What did you eat today? Is the summer heat affecting you?


Here is today's My Meals Monday video and Daily Vlog!


                          
                       
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. How do I subscribe to this blog? I added my email to it! Im new to your channel and I love your style and all the cool things you do! Btw food looks amazing! Im entering the zoella giveaway and I hope I am doing this right XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Everything looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig