August 14, 2016

BooHoo Haul


I recently did a little shopping on the BooHoo website, and thought I would share with you guys what I got....




This is the Katherine Halter Crochet Trim Top, it has two straps that tie at the top, and the crochet trim is so lovely, it adds a bit of a pop to the normal tank top, and comes in both black and white.


This is the Dawn Open Shoulder Woven Top, this comes in black or white, I love it, the only complaint is I feel like the sleeves hang too low but it still looks good.


This is the Lizbeth Pocket Front Jersey Maxi Skirt, it had me at pockets hahaha, this is such a light material it's wonderful to wear and it comes in 8 different colors!


The Ruby 90's Grunge Style Button Maxi Skirt is also really light and fun to wear, I only wish it actually unbuttoned, but it's still super cute!


The Unity Oversized V Neck Tee is so comfy, but is oversized so remember that when purchasing, it also comes in 8 colors and looks great for a t-shirt and jeans kinda night!

Here is today's videos if your interested!

                          
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig