December 26, 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016


Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!
Today I am doing my annual What I Got For Christmas blog post, insert usual not bragging disclaimer here lol.
This year I was quiet spoiled on what I received, which is so funny because I actually told my family not to get me anything, as I prefer to give gifts, but it was so nice to receive some gifts as well.

Makeup Bag
Origins Pack
My Family and other Animals by Gerald Durrell
Fantastic Beasts by JK Rowling
Harry Potter & the Cursed Child by JK Rowling




I also received this AMAZING laptop case, unfortunately it won't actually be delivered until Tuesday, but how georgeous is this? It's from Etsy and they have so many different kinds to choose from, they also have matching iPhone & iPad cases, so I know what I want for Valentines day lol.

And that is everything I got this year, if you'd like to watch the video for this I will add it below. 
I also want to say thank you to all of you who have supported me this year. It means so much to me, and never be afraid to comment or tweet any questions or chitchats you want, I try to make a point of responding to everyone I can, and love hearing form you all.
I'll be taking this week off but I will be back in full swing next week or next year lol.
Love you all loads!
Katie

                     
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig