March 7, 2014

Food Friday



I know I have missed a few weeks worth of videos here, but with Louis coming home it seems like the time just flew by, but at the same time I feel like I have been chasing puppies and cleaning up messes for the last 10 years.
But here we go...
I began with a simple bowl of oatmeal, this is the maple brown sugar and I added some Strawberries, Banana, Blueberries, and Almond Breeze Almond milk. 


Don and I then decided to go see a movie kind of last minute, so at the theater I had a hotdog, with relish, ketchup, and mustard. A small Popcorn, no butter, and a bottle of water. 

For dinner we decided to have leftovers, so I had turkey breast with chicken gravy and roasted brussle  sprouts. 


For dessert I made Cherry and Banana Yonanas....it was fantastic. 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig