September 19, 2015

Stat Saturday: September 20, 2015


Stat Saturday's are back!!!! I have found that I'm better at actually focusing on my weight loss and fitness if I am actually telling you guys about it, probably so I don't feel like I'm disappointing any of you ;)
Anyhoos here is todays weight and measurements:

Bust: 39.5 Inches
Waist: 35 Inches
Hips: 46 Inches
Thigh: 25 Inches
Calf: 14.5 Inches
Left Arm: 13.5 Inches
Weight: 180.8 LBS

Now that we seem to have working a/c (fingers crossed), I feel like I can start focusing on my diet and exercise more. I have recently overhauled the space that my Pilates Reformer lives in so that I can slide it in and out with minimal effort, so my goal for the rest of the year is to go to the gym Monday-Friday and do 50 minutes of Cardio and 30 Minutes of the Kayla Bikini Body Guide. I also want to complete 30 minutes of Pilates 7 days a week, as well as try and squeeze in a longer walk with the dogs everyday. 
Hopefully I can make this all work, I have recently ordered a little something for myself that should help me keep all this going, as soon as it arrives I will post it here. Until then here is todays Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog
                

               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig