September 29, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: Fall Makeup Look


Now that it is Fall and actually acting like Fall here in Hawall I thought I would jump on the Fall Makeup Look bandwagon and do one of my own!

Products Used:
Sephora "Primal Instincts" Eye Palette

I have been making a point to do my hair and makeup daily as I have found it makes me feel more positive going into the day, and not because I think I people think I look better or anything, it's because it makes me feel more put together and honestly it makes me feel better about myself. 
Do you feel better about yourself when your wearing makeup? 

You can watch the full tutorial on my Main Channel as well as todays Daily Vlog.

          

          
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig