November 26, 2015

Thoughts Thursday: Gymboree Haul


I stopped into Gymboree the other day, and they happened to be having a sale, literally everything in the store was $16.99 and under, (excluding coats which were 50% off)! So being the amazing Auntie that I am I picked up a few things for my amazing little niece Sophia, and then I remembered her mom, my Sister Laura, is pregnant and having my new little nephew on January 14th (maybe not such a great Auntie after all lol), so I headed to the boys section to pick up a few things for him as well.


Here is everything I got for Sophia (left to right):


Here is everything I got for baby Nicholas (left to right):

I know this is a different kind of haul than I normally do, but I figured a haul is a haul so why not share with you all, also at the time of writing this the sale is still going on so if you or any one you know has any little ones running about head over there as some of these items where up to 75% off the original price!

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!
                

                
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig