November 25, 2015

Workout Wednesday: LWRFitness


Today's Workout Wednesday post is another Lucy Wyndham-Read Fitness (LWRF) workout, I have to say I have really been enjoying using her workouts, not only are they fast and tough, but they can be done anywhere. Today is was pouring rain out, it's actually been raining for the last 3 days so I moved the ottoman out of the way put Lucy's YouTube channel on my tv (I use the YouTube app on Apple Tv), and did my workout. 
This 4 Minute HIIT workout is insanely tough, when you see it you think, "I got this", but frankly you don't lol, I couldn't believe how quickly my heart rate went up, and stayed up through this whole workout.
I also wanted to mention that Lucy is posting a monthly workout guide on her website, November is up now, and when we get into December a new one will go up, its a great way of getting some personal training without actually paying for a personal trainer!

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                             
                    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig