May 1, 2017

My Meals Monday | How I Make Stew


It was quite chilly here in Hawaii today, a whopping 61 degrees lol. So i started my morning off with a nice cappuccino and my daily vitamins blended into my orange juice.


I then had another cup of coffee, two eggs with one avocado on a croissant. I also had a few grapes on the side, these were freshly bought this morning and omg they are so sweet.


I then had a few spare hours so I settled into episode 12 of Pretty Little Liars with a lemonade, popcorn, and a Starbucks brownie. If you haven't seen Pretty Little Liars get on it, its amazing and so addictive!


For lunch I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I am loving this Adams Crunchy PeanutButter and of course the St. Dalfour fig jam is literally the best.


Whilst cooking dinner and watching the White House Correspondents Dinner I had a glass of Moscato Rose, I love this it's a little sweet and bubbly!


For dinner I made stew and garlic parmesan bread.
My recipe for this stew is:
1 Parsnip
2 Carrots
1 Clove Elephant Garlic
1 Large Onion
4-5 Celery Stalks
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
2 Cups Vegetable Stock
1 Cup Lentils 

This stew is so tasty and nobody ever notices that it's completely vegan! Let me know if you try this out, and leave me a comment on what you ate today.

                        
                       
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig