March 30, 2016

Leg Lifts

Back in 2010 I was really into being as fit as I possibly could, and I had a trainer that I worked out with for 30 minutes 5 days a week, just before working out with my trainer I would do 1 hour of cardio, so you now have a bit of background on my fitness, now fast foreword 6 years, and I am severely overweight, how this happened...let me count the ways...no I'm kidding, I won't bore you with all that.

I have very recently started to become quite obsessed with fitness again, and really taking my diet and exercise seriously. So I have started to incorporate some of the things I used to do with my trainer into my gym routine.

One of them is what she called the "leg lift" this is something you do in a standing position with a 15lbs weight. You aren't actually lifting the weight you are just holding it, the weight it really there just to help you balance, as you will be swinging one leg behind you whilst touching the weight to the floor, and keeping both knees as straight as possible.


This will really workout the back of your thighs, it won't seem that way as your doing it, but the next morning you will really feel the effect.

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                  
                  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig