March 11, 2016

Lush Easter Haul


I stopped into my local Lush today to see what Easter treats they had in stock, and lets just say I'm a little crazy about EVERYTHING they have this year and I thought I would share with you the items I picked out...

Bath bombs (Left-Right):
Which Came First (contains a little yellow bath bomb inside)

I then got the Flamingo Bubble Bar, which I know isn't exclusive to their Easter collection but it felt a little holiday esk to me.


I then got the Carrot gift set which came with the following:
Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly (which feels a lot like holding jello lol)
Bunch Of Carrots Bubble Bar (it came with 3, an orange one, but I used it already)
Spring Bunny Bath Bomb (exclusive to this set, cannot be purchased separately)

I am so glad I picked all of this up, nothing relaxes me more than a nice hot bubble bath, and my skin LOVES anything that comes from Lush.

What is your favorite item from Lush?

Here is today's Main Channel Video!

                
SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig