November 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday



Today's Throw Back Thursday post goes back to when I was 10/11 years old, this is when my whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, parents, and siblings), all lived in one big house.
It was absolutely incredible, we had so many people to play with, we would sneak into each others rooms at night and tell scary stories, and we always had someone else around to blame things on.
I will name everyone in this picture from left to right so bear with me:
Top: Papa, Grandma, Derrell, Me, Maryellen, Annet, Heather.
Bottom: Alyssa, Laura, & TJ.
I think this picture was taken on Tj's birthday, only he and Derrell could have been celebrating their birthdays, and the gifts look to "Big Boy" for him. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig