November 14, 2016

My Meals Monday



Breakfast:
Today I started off with a big-ol cup of water, my normal coffee, and a protein shake. This protein shake is incredible, its made with Dutch Chocolate protein powder from Melaleuca, then I added in 1 banana, a bit of frozen tropical fruit mix, 1 scoop of the Vida Glow original, and 1 cup of almond milk, then blend and you have a milk shake for breakfast!


Lunch:
For lunch I had a bit of the Costco chicken noodle soup, their noodles are the homemade ones and they taste so good. 
I also had a few green grapes for a snack but forgot to take a picture.


Dinner:
And then I had the exact same thing for dinner lol. I don't know why I didn't have a salad or something but I was tired after working all day, and saw the soup and dove straight in.


Dessert:
Today Matthew and I spent a lot of time filming our Candied Yam Cupcakes for a thanksgiving video!!! I ate mine with a TeaPigs peppermint and licorice tea, and let me tell you, these cupcakes were AMAZING!!!! They were so moist and the frosting tasted just like marshmallows!
The video for the cupcakes will be up here on Wednesday so check back soon!

That is everything I had today, what did you enjoy for your meals?

Here is today's My Meals Monday!!!

                       
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig