November 29, 2016

November Favorites


Typically when I sit down to write my favorites posts, I tend to feel a bit down, and I wonder how did the month go by so fast, did I even accomplish anything this month, but not November, NEVER in November. I'm just so excited to be rolling into Christmas, that I honestly could say goodbye to November without a second glance lol. Before we do that though, lets go through a few of my favorite things this month.

















As you can see I had some fun taking my favorites pictures in front of my Christmas tree, I know they're not as bright as they should be, but I feel like they're so warm it fits into this time of year, when we all want to cozy up and enjoy a good book.

Let me know what your favorites were this month, and don't forget the 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway starts TOMORROW!!!!!! Also don't forget to check out my Coach Handbag Giveaway, it also ends tomorrow. 

                       
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These all look like great things to try! Thanks for giving me more ideas for Christmas gifts for my sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig