June 4, 2015

Thoughts Thursday: May Favorites


I know I say this so often but this last month just flew by on me, I think its mostly because I have been so focused on trying to get my shiz together in the sense that I upload and blog daily, as well as get to the gym everyday, and not to mention try to keep my house clean, but here we are..May is over which means it's time for a May Favorites post!!!


Benefit Browzings
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Maybelline Cream Blush - Just Pinched Pink
Rimmel Bronzer - 027 Sundance 
Rimmel Lipstick - Airy Fairy
Maybelline Baby Skin
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer
Mac lip pencil - Have To Have It
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara 

It's A 10 Miracle Styling Serum
Tresemme Mousse
Bead Head Blow-out
Revlon Uniqu1 
Burberry Touch Perfume

Here is today's Main Channel Video, Daily Vlog, and Gaming Video. 

    

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig