June 10, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Nike Zoom Fit Agility Shoes


Today I spent the day at the salon getting my hair done, but unfortunately it is so hot I had to put my hair up immediately, so I'll have to show it off another day, but I also received my long awaited Nike Zoom Fit Agility in the mail today (there was literally nobody on this island that sold them), so I thought it would make for a perfect Workout Wednesday post.





I tried them on already and walked around a bit in them, I can say it definitely feels different because of the pods, but also I wish I would have known that these shoes run a size small, which is so annoying because I read all of the info on the Nike website and nowhere did it say that but I'm hoping that after wearing them for some time they will loosen up.


              


                              
  
                   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig