June 3, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Kayla Itsines BBG PreWK2


So today is Pre-Training Week 2 of the Kayla Itsines BBG and I have to tell you my body is so incredibly sore, mostly from these workouts but also because i have been hitting the gym daily and any days I'm not doing the BBG I'm doing cardio, but I know if I want a Bikini Body by October I need to work hard now so I can play on the beach then. 
I haven't taken this weeks photo yet so I will add that in tonight when I can take it, but I wanted to mention last weeks picture should have said Before and then this one should say week 1 because I have only completed 1 week of this program which is why we are on week two, so when I upload the picture tonight I will change the other picture to say before.

      
   

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig