January 9, 2016

My 2016 Starting Weight


Today is the first Stat Saturday of the new year!!! I actually was really excited for this one, (if you have followed me for a while you know I am NEVER excited for a weigh in lol), because its my fresh start that I have been needing, I know that's totally mental but hey what ever works right?

So today I weighed in at 182 Pounds, my goal for the month of January is to lose 10 pounds, I know that sounds massive, but I feel like I am so extra motivated right now, I will take advantage of that and work really hard this month so that the rest of the year my monthly goals will be either 3 pounds, 5 pounds, or 7 pounds. If I am able to stick to the schedule I created for myself I will be completely done with weight loss on November 1, 2016!!! 

If you read yesterdays blog post you'll know I have not only weight loss goals but fitness goals as well so I will be doing a post on Wednesday showing my current fitness level and will update it monthly so we can see if I've improved. 

Do you have any fitness or weight loss goals this year? Let me know in the comments below. 

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                 
                 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So proud of you for setting up these goals Katie! You honestly motivate me & I'm for sure going to lose weight this year. If you could do it I can too. Thank you so much! -Heidie (YouTube: Heidietepepa)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig