January 6, 2016

Monthly Fitness Test


One of my goals this year is to improve my overall health and fitness, and so I thought it would be fun to monitor my actual fitness abilities by creating a little fitness test I can do on the first Wednesday of each month, and then I will be able to track whether or not I am improving.
For my fitness test I will be Jumping Rope, doing Push Ups, doing Burpees, and Planking.
After doing this for the first time, I realized how truly out of shape I am, so I can't wait to see what I'm like in February, fingers crossed I improve.

Do you have any fitness/health goals this year?


Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog.

                
                
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig