January 5, 2016

My Morning Skin Routine


Today I thought I would share with you guys my morning skin routine. When it comes to skincare we should all have a good morning and night routine, but whats also just as important is, how you go through that routine, thanks to Caroline Hirons blog I have realized I was washing my face all wrong and now after about 1-2 years of correctly washing my face I can actually see a difference, it's just all about how you layer everything. 

Quick note: I could have sworn her post said eye cream last, and now I see it actually said don't do eye cream last (cue super angry face moment), thank goodness I went to get this link for you guys and ended up rereading this post again lol. 


Here is what I use in order of use:









I now know the eye cream should be after the toner but before the serums and brightening complex, so I will once again change that up lol. 

What is your morning skin routine?

Here is todays Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog

        
       
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig