October 9, 2015

Fun Friday: ABC Tag


I Recently saw a post on my personal Facebook page, it was from a family member who was answering a list of questions, each question started with a different letter of the alphabet and I knew I wanted to do this for youtube.

I am going to list the questions here, and if you would like to see the answers you can find the video here. 

A: Age?
B: Biggest Fear?
C: Current Time?
D: Drink You Last Had?
E: Easiest Person To Talk To?
F: Favorite Song?
G: Ghosts, Are They Real?
H: Hometown?
I: In Love With?
J: Jealous Of?
K: Killed Someone?
L: Last Time You Cried?
M: Middle Name?
N: Number Of Siblings?
O: One Wish?
P: Person Who You Last Called?
Q: Question You're Always Asked?
R: Reason To Smile?
S: Song Last Sang?
T: Time You Woke Up?
U: Underwear Color?
V: Vacation Destination?
W: Worst Habit?
X: X-Rays You've Had?
Y: Your Favorite Food?
Z: Zodiac Sign?

So that is the whole list of questions, if you feel up to it answer them in the comments below, its a great way of getting to know each other!

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

               

               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig