October 17, 2015

Stat Saturday: October 17, 2015


Another disappointing Stat Saturday today, but I am going to the gym regularly now, it's so habit now that if I don't go I feel like it throws my whole day off. However the diet needs a massive overhaul! I am going to be spending the next few weeks focusing on that and hopefully we will see some progress soon.
Also Don recently surprised me with a new vlog camera it's the Canon G7 X, which has made my vlogs, Stat Saturday, and My Meals Monday videos look so much clearer, but it's also a lot heavier so I will be purchasing a small tripod/grip so that I don't have to hold it for the weigh ins as I feel that it affects my weight, it's not the chocolate cookies I ate its the camera lol.

Weight: 183.2
Arms: 13 Inches
Bust: 39 3/4 Inches
Waist: 36 Inches
Hips: 45 Inches
Thigh: 24 3/4 Inches
Calf: 14 1/2 Inches


I also wanted to mention that I get a lot of requests to post more tourist stuff since I live in Hawaii, my brother and his family are coming for 10 days on Tuesday so watch my Daily Vlog Channel for all of the Hawaiian Tourist Stuff lol.

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                

                
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig