October 11, 2015

Style Sunday: Fall Look


It is actually feeling somewhat like fall here in Honolulu, the weather has been cool with a nice breeze throughout the day which not only allows us a break from the heat, but also allows us to bust out the pants and boots!
I also wanted to take today's blog pictures in front of this pretty waterfall/planter that my building just installed.


Today I am wearing a Calvin Klein t-shirt, Calvin Klein burgundy pants, and Forever 21 Ankle Boots that have the cutest little rosettes on the outer sides.
I paired it with my Michael Kors handbag, Tiffany Bracelet, Butterfly necklace from Macy's (the link is for something similar but i couldn't find the exact), and drop earrings from BCBGeneration.  I sadly cannot remember the brand of my sunglasses and left them in the car as I write this blog post.



I would love to know what pieces you pull out when the weather starts to turn cooler!

Here is today's Main Channel video and Daily Vlog!

              
       
              
SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig