October 6, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: DIY Fall Scent


I recently purchased this lovely fall arraignment and I loved having it on my entry table waiting for me every time I entered my home, sadly it wasn't scented, I wanted to be hit in the face with fall every time I came home. I immediately went to purchase a room scent so I could spray the leaves and pinecones, but I was shocked to see the one that truly smelt like fall cost $15.99, and even then it had a slight tinge of chemical to it, so I decided to create my own.


For this you will need a spray bottle, Olive Oil or Coconut Oil, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Allspice, and Ground Cloves.
Add 1 tablespoon of each spice to a cup/bowl then add 2 tablespoons of the oil, mix well then add to your spray bottle and fill with lukewarm water (not cold as it will cause the oil to clump). 
Then you can spray your pinecones, and leaves and even furniture if you like lol.
You could add just the spice mix (minus the oil) to the bottom of your arrangement and it will give the same smell but I thought that might be a bit messy as well as I liked the idea of spraying everything I could lol.

Let me know if you recreate this, also what is your favorite room smell?

Here is today's Main Channel Video, and Daily Vlog!

            

           
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig