October 5, 2015

My Meals Monday: October 5, 2015


Today was a little crazy in my house, I woke up and went to the gym, not only did I complete my Kayla Itsines for the day but I also attended a 45 minute spin class...woohoo go me!!! 
Then I got home and was STARVING! and of course there was no actual food in my house as I didn't go shopping on Friday and I NEVER go shopping on the weekends. 
So I had the last banana, and my coffee, this was made with almond milk as I was out of creamer.


I immediately went to Costco for my weekly shop and whilst there I picked up their Rotisserie Chicken Salad, it tastes so good, you can eat it on it's own as I did here, or you can make a grilled panini with it, or my new favorite way to eat it is in a pita bread.


We had my friend Nagwa over for dinner as she was leaving for Egypt the next morning for 2 whole months :( I started off with a simple salad of romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and baby cucumbers, I added on my favorite salad dressing ever, the house dressing of my favorite Japanese restraint Gyotaku, it's the Wafu Dressing Shoyu Vinegar. 
This dressing will change your life, it's quite tangy which I love, and its just so tasty I almost want to lick my plate before washing it lol.


We then had sushi I went for the Dragon Roll, its an Unagi (eel), with cucumber and avocado, with a Unagi sauce and sesame seed topping.

So thats everything I had today, I am trying to get better about keeping food in the house so I don't have to grab just a banana after such a crazy workout. What do you like to keep on hand at all times for emergency meals?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

             
           
            
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig