October 2, 2015

Fun Friday: Erin Condren Life Planner Unboxing

As you guys know, (from my lack of schedule keeping), I have been struggling to keep my life organized, so I recently took the leap and purchased an Erin Condren Life Planner. I purchased the "Belive You Can" planner as well as the Markers, Coil Clips, Wellness Planner, Pen Holder, Meal Planner, To Do List, and Elastic Bands. 
It ended up coming with 1 free coil clip, book mark, Perpetual Calendar, Complement Cards, Post Card, Designer Dots, and event stickers.


I will be doing a full walk through of this planner and my way of using it next week so leave any questions you have about it below. 

Until then here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog.

          


         
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That looks like a great planner, I'm looking forward to the walk-through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great that you started using rafflecoptsr. All you tubers should

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig