April 8, 2014

Summer Weight Loss Challenge

As you all know I have gained a few, or 60 pounds that I would like remove from myself. You also know I have struggled to lose that weight, so I have decided to start a little challenge that will not only motivate me but also any of you out there needing a little boost.

What is it?
The Summer Weight Loss Challenge is a 60 day plan starting  April 8, 2014 and ending June 7th 2014. In those 60 days I will be posting daily what I eat, and any exercise I do, and then on Saturday we will have STAT Saturday where I show you my weight and measurements.

What is your goal for this challenge?
I have set a short term goal of 20 pounds for this challenge, I know that it may sound like a lot but lets face it I have a lot to lose as well as we all tend to drop weight faster and easier in the beginning so I am confident this goal is reasonable.

How will this motivate me?
As I said before I will be posting daily what I do and share via twitter, instagram, Facebook, and tumblr. So I am asking all of you to share too. You don't have to post everyday you can do it weekly if you like, but for those of you who post a picture of yourself at least 4 time at the gym, or out doing something active ( i.e. walking, running, hiking, playing with the kids) and tag me in it, I will be holding a giveaway that Saturday. So that means 8 giveaways in the next 8 weeks.
When you post your picture online you can tag me using the above links as well as using

#2BeeHealthy.

I hope this helps motivate all of you in your goals and can't wait to get started so I am doing my first post today!!!!!!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig