February 1, 2015

My Meals Monday: February 2, 2015


As per usual I started my day off with an Iced Coffee, made with French Vanilla Sugar-Free Creamer.


I was in such a rush to the store this morning I had a quick hotdog, these are from Omaha Steaks and they are amazing they taste fantastic as well as they aren't filled with artificial preservatives like other brands of hotdogs. 


I was baking all day so I didn't get a chance for lunch but I had an early dinner of Omaha Steaks All Beef Meatballs, 1/2  a tomato, and 1/2 a cucumber. I loved these meatballs they were so moist and having five of them really filled them up. 


Then for dessert I had a Red Velvet Cupcake that I made from scratch, you can find my blog post and recipe for them here, they were well worth the calories and the suffering  all week to get them.

I have been trying very hard to keep my eating in check, as well as making myself earn the sweets that I seem to crave so much.
Here is my full My Meals Monday Video. What did you eat today?

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig