January 7, 2016

Anna Saccone Necklace Unboxing/Review


I received my Anna Saccone Necklace on Monday and I figured what better way to celebrate than to do an unboxing and review for my lovely readers. 


As you can see the necklace came very nicely packaged, and I loved reading the story about her dad. I have been looking for a necklace like Anna's since I first started watching the SacconeJoly's over 3 years ago, sadly after searching every high end department store and jewelry store I could think of I never could find anything comparable, so when she announced she was launching her own line I knew I had to have one.

Now that I have worn this everyday since receiving it, I can say with all honesty I love this necklace and I am so happy I chose to purchase it. The only complaint that I have is the pendant gets hooked on the chain so it doesn't slide easily, (watch the video below for a demonstration of what I mean), I know for many that is a non issue, but for me personally, it's something that I do find slightly annoying, but not enough to not wear it daily.

Though I am completely thrilled with the necklace and will be purchasing another in Rose Gold with the Medium chain, I am disappointed in the company Stilnests handling of the holiday rush. I like so many that ordered the day it came out, encountered some website issues, which actually isn't something that bothered me at all, I figured we would all go crazy and want one the moment they launched, I was just surprised that the company didn't anticipate the increased web traffic, as well as it seemed like it was cutting it a bit close to Christmas, by launching on November 24th, especially knowing they would have a minimum 2 week design process, before each necklace could be shipped out.

The shipping issue was something that set Twitter ablaze, I was actually really surprised how many people were angry with Anna, as she had absolutely no control over that, (it would be similar to me freaking out on Michael Kors because my Nordstrom order was late). Basically Stilest said order by blank date and receive your order before Christmas, well that ended up not working out and there were quite a few people left without their gift.

 For myself I wasn't so concerned as I had ordered it for myself, but I was annoyed that I ordered the day they came out and then received an email from Stilest saying they weren't going to ship them out as a first come first serve order (like they had originally said), they decided to ship to the furthest destinations first and then the closer ones last. Which for me put America 2nd to last, and living in Hawaii meant I would probably be one of the last "launch day orders" to arrive. 

It did however arrive, which I am so happy about, I just feel that Stilest should have stuck to the original order, as well as I honestly felt their customer service was a little lacking. I actually sent them an email because they sent me something saying "heres your tracking number" but they didn't add in the tracking number, and they still have not emailed me back, while now I no longer need them too, I have to say if I was still waiting I would be a bit more than annoyed. 

All in all the necklace is amazing, I am purchasing another, and now that the holiday rush is over I'm hoping there aren't any shipping issues***Fingers Crossed***

Did you order an Anna Saccone Necklace?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                                  
                   
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, my friend ordered it and when it arrived two months later I saw how poor quality it was. She was going to try to return it. Hopefully she was able to. There are so many better quality options that are not so overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's funny how whoever is posting all the hate comments is clearly the same person, get a life also I bought the necklace in gold and it isn't damaged

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anna saccone did say it was gold plated

    ReplyDelete
  6. my necklace broke within days never again

    ReplyDelete
  7. or film or going to mars yippee

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD MONING FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
  9. especially the girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these posts are written by the same idiotic person. You do not get to decide how other people raise their children. If anyone should be looked down upon, it would be you commenters for you inexplicable behaviour. That is what harms children, and teaches them the wrong thing.

    Honestly, do people not have anything else to do apart from being disgustingly negative and commenting on threads all day? GO do something worthwhile with your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for saying this, it's very obvious the majority are from the same person, but I have to say seeing them come in constantly gets really disheartening.

      Delete
  11. who would buy that rubbish cheap and tacky looking and over priced yuk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig