February 22, 2017

Michael Kors Haul


I recently spent an evening perusing the Michael Kors website, and stumbled across a couple of items that I felt I NEEDED lol. Now that they have arrived I thought I would share them with all of you. 


This candle set is so gorgeous, I already have plans to use the jars as brush holders when they burn out, but until then I'm just going to enjoy the heavenly scents of vanilla, musk, and floral.


When I first saw these glasses I thought they might be too small for my big head, but I think they look rather cute. I love that it's a small cat-eye as I normally go for oversized round glasses, so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone a little.


I have been in need of a small wallet for my everyday use, and this really caught my eye. I love that it has plenty of card space, as well as a cash, and change slot. 


I have been wanting this bag since I first saw it in December. This is the bag that Louise gave to Zoe in their gift exchange. The moment I saw it I knew she needed to be mine, and we are finally together at last. 

I'm so excited to put all of this to use, and I can't wait to burn those candles, they smell amazing. If you want to watch the video for this haul you can find it here, and you can also shop this haul below.





                   
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Omg I was wondering what bag Louise had got Zoe now I don't have to research it also I love those candles and so affordable to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i loooove those sunglasses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love the card case , beautiful color!!! ����

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig