March 6, 2017

My Week In Pictures

I would like to apologize for my lack of posts these past few weeks, Ive been so crazy busy and after intentionally clearing my schedule to focus on this blog in the month of March, I spent the last two days in the hospital with my friend who broke her leg. I am going to try and get 2-3 posts a week up, but my friend is having surgery tomorrow and after that she will need additional care so please don't feel disappointed if I'm unable to keep that promise at this time.


SUNDAY

I started off this week taking the boys (my dogs), for a massive walk. They have been loving these long 3-5 mile walks and I have too. 3-5 miles may seem like overkill, but as they are only 3 & 4 they loving going out and exploring, so it usually takes us about
 2-2 1/2 hours as we must sniff where every dog in the world has ever walked lol.


MONDAY

My niece Sophia had her first school fundraiser over Christmas and I stocked up in this Pops Kettle Korn, little did I know it would be amazing, and I ate the last bit today :( On the upside I did place an order for more so I will be happy again soon.


TUESDAY

Today was Pancake/Fat Tuesday so we went to Koa Pancake house and I got the Strawberry Crepes, they were so good! I'm also just now noticing I posted two food pictures in a row, and feeling slightly embarrassed lol.


THURSDAY

This was a ThrowBack to my first real ocean experience, when I moved to Hawaii in 2004. This is my favorite little spot called Lanikai, it has now been taken over by tourists and it takes at least 30 minutes to find parking but it hasn't lost an ounce of its magic.


FRIDAY

Today I posted the the 7K giveaway!!! In it we have:
1 Morphe Copper Brush Set
1 Huda Beauty Lip Liner in BombShell
1 Huda Beauty Matte Lipstick in Bombshell
1 Tarte Tartiest Pro Palette
1 Tarte Tartiest Pro Glow Palette


That is everything I got up to this week. I am off to bed as I have a very early morning tomorrow, off to the hospital again, so until next time, thank you all for your love and support, Big Digital hug from me!



SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig