July 8, 2014

Purple Summer Eyes {DrugStore}


Todays Tutorial Tuesday post is a purple eyeshadow look that I created simply because I'm really into purples right now, but I wanted this tutorial to be completely drugstore as thats my number 1 request from you guys.


The products used in this tutorial are:

Kiss False Lashes in 04 (duo glue)
Relvon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 035 Charm

I applied my Foundation and Concealer as normal,  I then used the two NYX brow products to do a soft natural brow, (we want the focus to be the eye color), I then used the NYX Shadow base.


For this look I used the middle Deep Purple and the Lightest Brown (bottom) and the Shimmery Pink (left side).
Applying the Deep Purple across the lid into the crease, followed by the Light brown dusting that from the crease up towards the brow, and then using the shimmery pink as a highlight along the brow as well as blending slightly down towards the light brown.

I then used the Maybelline Gel Liner and the L'Oreal Mascara. I applied my lashes with the DUO glue and then reapplied my Mascara.

I then lightly dusted my cheek area, jawline, and forehead with the maybelline bronzer, just so I would get that natural sun kissed look.


I finished off the look with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm, this is the perfect nude to go with this as it has a slight coral hint without having too much color in it, which would distract from the eye color.

If you recreate this look please Tweet, Facebook, or Instagram your photo with me tagged or using #2BeeDazzledBeauty

If you would like to see the video tutorial for this it is below.



   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig