July 9, 2014

Food Vlog {7/9/2014}


I woke up late and had to run out the door so for breakfast I had a green smoothie (I will post the recipe for my smoothie on Friday), that I added some Sun Chlorella to for the extra vitamins . I also had my normal morning coffee and 1 liter of SmartWater.




Because I had woke up late and had a late smoothie, I wasn't hungry and I didn't have time to eat lunch so instead I had an early dinner. I made Cream of Chicken Soup (I will post this recipe soon as well), and I also had a green side salad that had Zukes (baby Cucumbers), tomato, and freshly shaved parmesan cheese. 



That is my food blog for this week, as I said I will post my smoothie and cream of chicken soup recipes soon. 
If you would like to see my full food vlog it's below...
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig