September 29, 2014

Fall Inspired Makeup Look {DrugStore}


Today I am sharing my Fall Inspired Makeup Look, this is my current go to look and I love it for this time of year, with the heat still in full swing here and yet we are technically in autumn I like have the bronze shadows with the berry lip.


The products used for this look are as follows:
L'Oreal eyeshadow in Satin Tutu
NYX eyeshadow in Sensual

The brushes used for this look are as follows:
Zoeva 104 Buffer
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
MAC 266 Angled Brush
Real Techniques Setting Brush 
Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush 
Real Techniques Powder Brush 


This is what the makeup looks like up close. You can see the Maybelline Color Tattoo and the L'Oreal Satin Tutu blend really well together creating a gorgeous bronzy-pink thats really soft and neutral, the Berry lipstick adds just the right amount of color pop to keep this a fall look.

If you would like to see my step-by-step tutorial for this its here: 

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig