October 1, 2014

Miss Spa Foot Booties First Impression/Review




With the summer coming to a very hot end, I am currently living in sandals, unfortunately this means my feet need to be in tip-top shape all the time. I ran across this bootie set at Walgreens and thought I would give it a go to see if I could avoid the cost of a full on pedicure, this was $5.99 and pretty self explanatory, you open the package put 1 bootie on per foot, allow to set for 20 minutes, remove the bootie and your good to go. 
The booties are made out of a vynil material and the cream is already placed in the bottom of the bootie, it feels pretty gross when you put your foot in but its just the cold, gushy feeling nothing actually wrong with the product. I did have a lot of trouble using the self-adhesive seal as the paper was extremely difficult to remove.  
Unfortunately I didn't see a massive improvement, while my feet felt softer, it was the same kind of softness like you had just moisturized your feet, no other improvement. After using this product I actually wished I would have saved the $6 and applied to a proper pedicure which is only $35 here.

If you would like to see my full video on this it is here.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig