October 13, 2014

Shimmer Eyes & Vamp Lips


Vamp or goth lips are very on trend right now, unfortunately not everyone knows how to wear or apply this bold lip so I thought I would do a full tutorial on this very trendy look showing not only how to wear it, but also how to apply it without it becoming a mess later. 

I started off by using Nars Sheer Matte Foundation, I then used the Sei Bella Brow Definition Pencil in Brunette to shape my brows. When doing your brows go ahead and go for a bold brow to help define your face since we are going for soft eyes. 
 I then used MAC Vanilla all over my lids, from the lash line going all the way to my brow, I followed this up with MAC All That Glitters, this went from the lash line into the crease, followed by MAC Cork, this was used in the crease to blend the All That Glitters and Vanilla and provide definition of the eye. I then used MAC Smut to line my upper and lower lash line, followed by L'Oreal Voluminous Smouldering Eyeliner, and finished the eyes with L'Oreal Teloscopic Mascara.
I applied Mac Pink Cult Blush to the apple of my cheeks, sweeping up to my temples, then I did some light contouring with the Maybelline Master Hi-Light in Light Bronze, using this in the hollows of my cheeks, my temples, my forehead, and my nose. Then using NYX Lip Liner in Currant, I lined my lips an then completely filled them in. I then used the NYX Matte Lipgloss in the color Copenhagen, I went over my lips several times to darken the color as well as used the tip of the gloss brush to get as close to my lip line as possible. I then used the NYX HD Photo Concealer and lined along the outer edge of my lips to keep my lip color from feathering throughout the day.
If you would like to see my full video tutorial it is here: 

  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig