December 22, 2014

Christmas Day Makeup


For me Christmas Day is about spending much needed quality time with friends and family, that quality time does not include an hour and a half of primping in the bathroom whilst everyone else has a good time, so I thought I would create a very simple, very quick makeup look that will look good in all the pictures being taken (some without us knowing),  but only takes about 10-15 minutes. 


For this look I used:

Nars Sheer Glow
Mac Mineralize Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Sei Bella Brow Stick
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Elizabeth Mott Glitteratti Liquid Liner
Benefit Bad Girl Lash Mascara
Maybelline Hi-Light Studio Bronzer in Light Bronze
Kiehl's Mango Lip Balm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 030 Pink Pearl


For the Eyes I used Booty Call, Half Baked, and Suspect. 

If you would like to see the full video for this look it will be linked here.

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig