December 17, 2014

Christmas Decor Tour



Christmas Decor Tour!!! So as mentioned in my last blog post, I’m pretty much certifiably crazy over Christmas, I think this has a lot to do with my childhood as Christmas was a huge event in our house that lasted from Thanksgiving Day to New Years Day, and it provides me with very fond memories with me dad, the rest of my family as well but they are all still around HaHaHa.


My Christmas Tree

Our Stocking, sadly Louis' doesn't match because they discontinued them. 

My table centerpiece they are tea light in Holly and Cranberry jars. 

My entry mirror.

My entry table, I added a bowl with a small string of colored lights, Christmas scented pinecones covered in glitter, and a green glitter christmas tree. 

My front window, I used a set of wicker ball lights and when you close the blinds it looks like giant snow flakes.

My lanai, (patio). 
The entrance on my Condominium, they always do such an amazing job of decorating for the holidays.

If you would like to see the full video or my Christmas Decor Tour, you can find it here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig