July 13, 2015

My Meals Monday: July 13, 2015


So I was super naughty and forgot to take a picture of my oatmeal this morning, but I figure its probably ok seeing as how I eat this almost everyday so you guys are probably used to it by now lol. 


Lunch:
For lunch I made a tuna sandwich and then added in a little bit of Deviled Egg Potato Salad and it was so amazing, I wish I could eat this everyday, but something tells me potato salad is not great for the diet lol.


Dinner:
Don and I decided to have a fun dinner tonight as we were really enjoying vegging out on the sofa and watching movies so we ordered some Chicken wings, Ribs, and a House Salad from Outback for dinner.


I realized I was getting dehydrated because of how hot and humid it was here today so I drank this coconut water to try and rehydrate me as quickly as possible because I was actually getting a really bad headache. 


Evening:
Before I go to bed I always like to enjoy a nice cup of tea whilst winding down from the day, its also the perfect time for me to take my vitamins as they always make me feel sick, these are prenatal vitamins, but I am not pregnant, as I have mentioned before this was recommended to me by my doctor as I have trouble getting and retaining vitamins and minerals. 

So that is everything I had today, here is todays Main Channel, Daily Vlog, and Gaming Channel Video. 
      
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig