July 23, 2015

Thoughts Thursday: Nike Zoom Fit Agility


About a month ago I purchased the Nike Zoom Fit Agility, I did an unboxing of them which you can see here, but during that video I said I would do a review of them after some time went by, so lets jump in...
The first thing I realized about these shoes is they run small so you will want to get these in a size up.
Also they have a mesh outside and then a liner on the inside, unfortunitly I have a problem with my liner bunching up and so I have to take my shoe off, remove the laces, straighten the liner, relace, and then put my shoes back on.
The pods on the bottom of the shoes are covered with a very thin layer of rubber, unfortunately there isn't any real grip to them so if you are on a wet surface like wet grass, or wet concrete you are going to be slipping and sliding all over the place.
In the end I regret buying these shoes, as well as I didn't see any benefit from the pods on the bottom.
I would love to hear your thoughts on these shoes if you have them, and here is the video review for this post. 
               Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig