February 22, 2016

Anna Saccone Drugstore Look


Recently Anna Saccone uploaded her everyday makeup routine, I already owned the Stila Soul Palette so immediately recreated the look. Then when I went to comment on her video I noticed people saying they would love to see a drugstore version, so I thought I would recreate her eye look using only drugstore products. In the beginning it was really difficult to find a palette in the drugstore that had all the colors she used from the Stila palette, and I wanted to keep this as cheap as possible, so rather than buying 4 single shadows at $3 a piece, I went for the Wet N Wild palette that was only $7. 


To recreate her eye look I used:

Start off by using the first 2 colors and adding then to the inner corner, center of your lid, and brow bone area. Then using color number 7 blend that from the center of your lid out and up to your crease, then dust the 5th color through your crease, add a bit of the 7th color under your lower lashes. 
Create your winged liner using the Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner, go as big or little as you want on this, if you struggle with winged liner stabilize your elbow on something or use a piece of tape. 
Then use the white liner, (as a side note, I really hated the elf liner, but my local store didn't carry white liner, I really recommend looking for a better one), on your bottom water line from inner corner to the middle, tight line with the L' Oreal Voluminous Liner, and then apply from outer corner to middle on your bottom water line. 
Finally coat your lashes with lots and lots of mascara, the Maybelline the falsies is nice for this as it gives volume and length just like the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara that Anna used.

And now finish off with your favorite nude lip and your ready to go!


I thought I would finish this post with a little selfie shot, as Anna always makes time for her classic Instagram Selfie!

I really enjoyed recreating this look, it forced me to spend a lot of time in my local drugstore, which means I now know the beauty counter clerk on a first name basis lol.
If you guys have any other youtuber or celebrity looks you would like me to "dupe" leave their name and a link to a specific picture that you would like recreated. 

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!


                    
                         
                    
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm so glad you did this I love Anna and her makeup look but could never afford even half the stuff she uses. Could you do a zoella look too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good dupe thanks, next time do Jaclyn Hill cause her stuff is so expensive, but she is like gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No off fence but you are like really overweight you prolly have no idea but I felt bad for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do a Selena Gomez Grammy look pls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig