February 3, 2016

February's Monthly Fitness Test

As you guys know, I decided this year I would start tracking my actual fitness abilities every month, I created my own little fitness test that consisted of Jumping Rope, Burpees, Pushups, and planking. After uploading that video I saw Lucy Wyndham-Read was doing her #Lucys100adaychallenge which consisted of doing 100 high knees per day, so I have since added that in.

Over all I feel like doing this little bit of fitness daily has helped, now there are some days I really didn't feel like completing it, but I did it anyways, I started off doing high knees as just marching, now I can get almost 1/2 way through before I need to which to the marching again. The jumping rope is so much harder than it was when I was 10, but I can see why so many people including Kate Hudson find it important to do daily, though getting up to Kate's 3 minutes a day will be difficult.
All in all I feel I have some what improved, and I am so excited to see where I am in March, although it feels a little crazy to be thinking about March already lol.

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!


                 
                 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great blog post and I love how you are sharing all your tips and health advice with us. on the gossip guru you have to remember there are a lot of people out there who hate on us for have the courage to be out in the open with our lives. and who just wont like us for our looks our style our what ever. hate is running wild these days. don't let it get to you. you and Anna are amazing. and honest in everything is best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig