January 17, 2017

Best Of 2016


2016 was a defining year for me in the beauty department. It was the year that I settled on an "everyday" makeup look that I really liked and suited me, it was also the year that my skin said a big f*ck you and decided it was going to act all cray, get overly dry, and for the first time in my life start getting major breakouts. 2016 was also the year I feel like I kind of fell into the Alice in wonderland whole, and my world felt upside down and disorganized. It didn't feel this way because of any major life change, it was just 2016 the weird upside down year that everyone seemed to be having. 
Through out this crazy year I did find some things that just really ticked the box for me, it really made me feel like "yes this is something I want/need in my life forever", and those are the items I will be sharing with you today.



Tarte Silk Eyeliner Black (No Longer Available)
Becca/Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette (No Longer Available)




Bioderma Micellar Water

As you can see I had A LOT of favorites in 2016, some of which unfortunately are no longer available, but I did try and find everything I could. If you feel like watching a crazy long video I will link the video for this below. Also leave me a comment telling me what your favorites of 2016 are.


                       
                       
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love your best of 2016 and I love that you did other items outside of just makeup like so many other bloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. I will admit I was a little nervous about choosing items outside of the beauty area, but then I figured I should include all of the items Ive been loving.

      Delete
  2. Anna Saccone had the Stila pallets in her best of 2016 as well, but earlier in the year she had blamed it for an eye infection which I had said that I didn't think it was that because of fact that most eye shadows by the bigger brands are made with the same items and it was obvious she got some sort or reaction to the injections of Botox from her "facial"
    I am happy to see you added it in here as Anna saying it gave her an allergic reaction not only was a lie but probably did damage to the brand because so many people saw those snaps and their YouTube videos about it at least we know we can depend on you to be honest about products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to see she had added it to her best of 2016 as well.

      Delete
  3. Great selection, diverse actually, not just one theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this list of products !! some of them are my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig