January 1, 2017

New Year, New Me


As I sit here writing this, I wonder what have I accomplished in 2016? To be honest the answer to that would be nothing.

When 2016 started I was so amped and ready to begin a new journey, in which I would focus more on myself, what I needed to feel complete, and what I could do to turn those feelings into action. Sadly life took over, and thats something that happens to the best of us. I will not allow 2016 's lack of progress to hold me back, instead I will face 2017 head on, and take back my life. 

The first change I will be making in 2017 is my fitness. I am beyond out of shape, and so ready to get 
back to feeling healthy and happy within my own skin.

My second goal is taking some "me time". One of best qualities in my need to help others, it can also be a fault as well. I will spend so much energy trying to help others that I sacrifice anything I want or need for myself. So this year I will take time for me, be it a mani/pedi, or a quiet few minutes where I can center myself and my thoughts.

My third goal this year is to go out and enjoy life more. I live in the most beautiful place on earth, and yet I spend very little time enjoying it. This year I will go to the beach once a week, and I will do something fun touristy once a week as well.

My final goal for this year is to be consistent. I make plans and organize to my hearts content but the moment I start to feel overwhelmed it's like I shut down. So this year I will stay consistent on all of the above, so that I don't feel overwhelmed. I will also stay consistent with my blog and youtube channels. 2016 was probably my worst year, when it comes to producing content. So 2017 will be better and I even have a mini goal of upping my editing and photography skills.


Now that you know my goals I would love to know yours, leave me a comment telling me what you want to accomplish in 2017. And remember that no matter what YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO!

                       
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig