June 1, 2017

My Hair Story


After a life time of changing hair cuts, colors, and styles, I thought I would take you guys through a little trip down memory lane.


Me with blonde hair as a baby.


I'm the one in the red sweater, you can see my blonde hair starting to turn brown. I was about 10 months in this picture.


I was about 2 years old here and my hair was an reddish-brown.


At four my hair was full on brown.





This was when my hair started to get a bit more ashy, it had less of the auburn highlights.


My perm face lol.



The wet-look!!! Why did we do this?




This was my favorite time in my hair life, I had espresso hair with bangs, and my hair was so healthy, it honestly felt like silk.


Me trying to achieve the ever sought after Zoella Look:)



After about 1 year of letting things be a bit more natural.


This is what I call Anna Saccone meets InTheFrow! I love the hints of brown with the icy bits. In a few weeks it will get a bit more icy as well.

And that is my hair story. You can see the video for this here, which has a bit more info on each phase. I would love to hear your hair story.

                 `
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is such an awesome idea, its so cool seeing the progression. More people should do this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig