June 12, 2017

My Meals Monday | Fitness Update

Today I wanted to quickly do a fitness update before jumping into what I ate. 
As you guys know I started the Kayla Itsines program which I whole heartedly love and recommend to anyone who wants to get fit, without health issues or injuries. I however have tendinitis in both knees, something I have had for the past ten years, I have managed it well over the years by avoiding certain types of exercises, like lunges. In Kayla's guide there are a ton of Lunges, I tried supplementing them, but there were days were over half the exercises were lunge based, so after my knees started really hurting I decided to seek the help of a trainer.
The original idea was that I would have her create a guide for me that I could alternate with, but we ended up really clicking and I am loving having someone to workout with, so I am now working out with her 4 days a week, doing spin 7 days a week, and I am now incorporating either Yoga and Pilates 7 days a week. Right now it's Yoga as I need the stretching. So thats is where I'm at right now, I am very happy with the progress being made, and can't wait to start up the Stat Saturday posts this week.


Breakfast:

This morning I started off with my usual coffee which is the Nespresso Vuvalto Lung, orange juice with my Vida Glow, Beauty Blend, and Super Elixir Greens. I also had a large bottle of water and oatmeal with 1/2 a banana.


Am Snack:

After the gym I was hungry so I had 1/4 a cup of roasted almonds and an Americano.


Lunch:

This is the Chili's Buffalo Chicken Salad, if you haven't tried it get out there and try it lol. It's so good, I actually dream about this salad. Lucky for me BiteSquad now delivers so I ordered mine minus the bleu cheese, and it was simply amazing.


Pm Snack:

For my afternoon snack I had a bowl of baby carrots, I know super exciting right :) I actually really enjoyed. As my food goal this week is to focus on eating consistently and healthy I felt it was a good choice.



Dinner:

I wasn't super hungry at dinner time, so I made a protein shake using 1 banana, mandarin fruit medley, protein powder, vida glow, beauty blend, super elixir greens, and almond milk.

That is everything I had today. You can watch the video for this post here, and don't forget to tell me what you ate today.

                       
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig